Wheel Thrown Pottery Class
What you will learn:
- How to cut, section, work with and manipulate clay
- Explore throwing clay on the pottery wheel
- Understand tooling, trimming, and glazing techniques
- Learn how to do finishing touches to your pottery for firing in kiln
- Gain knowledge for how to maintain and repair pottery
All Basic Materials Included. More supplies available for purchase as needed.
Fee: $45.00 per session (Register for 4 or more sessions and get 10% off!)
Class Age: 16+
Saturdays: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Instructed By: Peggy King
There is open enrollment for this weekly class. Take one or take all. Pre-registration is required.
***At least four classes needed to be able to take a completed piece home from clay to glaze firing in kiln. *Fee is non-refundable. *Dates subject to availability and class participation.